Shamara Group acts as a general contractor, responsible for providing all of the material, labor, equipment, and services necessary for the construction of infrastructure and other projects. Services provided depend on the size of the project, and may include securing the property, providing temporary utilities on site, managing personnel on site, providing site surveying and engineering, disposing of construction waste, and controlling construction progress according to schedules. The Group has executed the following contracts:
- 250 km of roads at different locations in Iraq (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- KBR Camp (Capacity: 650 person) at Baghdad Airport (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Parson’s Camp (Capacity: 300 person) at South Ramella (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Parsons Health Project (turnkey project) in Iraq (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Koup Tapa Bridge (180m) on Al-Zabb river at Kouosingak region at the boundary of Erbil-Sylamania Governorates.
- Akjalar Province Project at Sylamania Governorate to construct and provide services such as roads, gardens, playing stud, water and sewage network as well as the regional governmental headquarter.