Shamara Group founded since 1930
Modern Residential Project
International Free Company
The Late attorney Shamara Grand fathers established Shamara Group in 1930 in Baghdad, Iraq. The family business’s main activities in the early years were focused on trading, construction materials, properties development and textile industry. In 1976 , the third generation – three sons of the late attorney Fadhel Shamara taken over the business from the second generation. In 1990 “International Trade and Technology (ITT)” was established in Amman, Jordan. In the early 1990’s, the Group expanded its operations where it become a major supplier of machinery and materials to several Iraqi Ministries as well as the spare parts for energy sector and the chemical plants.
Today, Shamara Group is composed of a group of well-established companies with diverse and complementary activities that specialize in the Electric Power Generation and Oil industries, and extend to various economic sectors like steel manufacturing. Its main market is Iraq, and possesses a strong presence in other Arab countries.
- Creating a healthy working environment by eliminating all causes for employees’ dissatisfaction and in turn decreases the turnover rate.
- Creating fairness and equal employment opportunities for all employees.
- Develop a career plan for each employee based on the hierarchy of the organizational structure, the competencies required for the job position and the employee’s performance.
- Develop a training plan for each employee based on the training needs assessment and his performance appraisal.
- Continuity and consistency of service. - Better Communication, Internal & External, in the company. - Enhancing Orientation & Focus. - Mentoring reference.